19 September 2011

Expo-sition

SAGE, a.k.a. the Sonic Amateur Games Expo, is now in full swing. Unfortunately it's coinciding with a particularly busy and tumultuous time in my life, but that seems increasingly to be the case with me. Nevertheless, I'm going to try and review most of this year's offerings as I did last year, while they're still relevant.

I'm also going to review the Hacking Contest entries, but since I'm a judge this year I'm going to do that once the results have been comfortably revealed through the proper channels. Anything else would be bad form, doncha know.

This year, for the first time, I'm actually involved with one of the games on display (Sonic Fan Remix didn't make it to SAGE last year thanks to a poorly timed illness on my end). So do a bloke a favour and visit the Sonic Time Twisted booth. Said bloke being you, of course, because there's sum good eatin's t'be had thar.

I think the showing this year is phenomenal, and I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment